Term of Use
Udimicom, Limited Services are regulated according to this Term of UseYour Acceptance
Udimicom, Limited renders a variety of legitimate technical services, which enable your access to information as well as communication with other persons online (hereinafter "Service" and "Services").Restrictions
You agree not to use Udimicom, Limited Services for prohibited purpose, including but is not limited to:
- infringement of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person;
- distribution of sexually explicit content or pornography;
- proliferation of software viruses or other programming (code, scripts, active content, and other software) designed to disrupt or deny operation, gather information that leads to loss of privacy or exploitation, gain unauthorized access to system resources, limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or exercise other abusive behavior;
- violation of legislation regarding human and child exploitation, racism, manufacture or sale of weapons and/or illegal substances, or in any other way is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
You agree to cause no damage to Udimicom, Limited by any action or inaction, including but not limited to disruption of service, use of Services for malicious practices, cause excessive expenses or loss of resources, procure damages to the reputation of Udimicom, Limited etc.
You will not procure or assist any violation of this User agreement by any third party.
You agree not to use automated programs or any scripts to access Udimicom, Limited, unless expressly authorized by Udimicom, Limited.
You agree not to access Services through any technology or by means other than provided by Udimicom, Limited.
You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Services.
In your use of the Services, you will comply with all applicable laws.User Accounts Responsibility
You are solely responsible for any information and materials you posted or uploaded to Udimicom, Limited. Udimicom, Limited is not responsible for information and materials posted or uploaded by you or any other user.Warranties
You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your sole risk. Software and Services provided under this User Agreement and any supplemental policies are provided to you as is with no warranties or representations whatsoever.
Severally Udimicom, Limited is not responsible for:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of end-user information and material
- loss of any of your data or any loss of business or financial disadvantage to you as a result of any loss of or damage to your data as a consequence of your use of the Services
- any consequential or indirect loss of profits or economic advantage.
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of Services
- any unauthorized access to or use of Udimicom, Limited secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
- connection speed, any interruption or cessation of Services.
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through Services by any third party, and/or
- any errors or omissions in any Service or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Service.
Udimicom, Limited does not assume responsibility for any product or Service advertised or offered by a third party through the Services, featured in any banner or other advertising. You specifically note and agree that Udimicom, Limited shall not be liable for defamatory materials, offensive, or illegal conduct by any third party. The risk of harm or damage from such materials rests entirely with you. You agree to indemnify and hold Udimicom, Limited harmless from any claim, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of materials submitted or available via Udimicom, Limited, or violation of any rights of any third party in regard to such materialsPayment Miscellaneous
You confirm that you are least 16 years old and fully able and competent to enter into this User Agreement and comply with its terms. By enter into this User Agreement on behalf of an organization, you undertake these Terms for such organization and confirm your authority to bind such organization to these terms. In such case, terms "you" and "your" refer both to you as real person as well as to the organization. The Udimicom, Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delete any information published, suspend, discontinue or restrict your access to the Services at any time for violation of this User Agreement, repeat copyright infringements, any damage bared by Udimicom, Limited or any other reason which may cause legal liability of Udimicom, Limited, without reimbursement of any payments with or without notice, without responsibility for any harm that you might be caused by such action. You grant Udimicom, Limited access to your computing resources voluntary. Such computing resources shall be utilized for legitimate commercial uses. Each time your computing resources are requested by Udimicom, Limited you shall confirm your consent by action (press a button, tick a box, etc.). Udimicom, Limited shall make reasonable efforts to use your computing resources in undisruptive manner. Udimicom, Limited reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement, at any time, by posting new terms to the URLs as set in Cl. 1.1. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the policy. No amendment to or modification of this Terms will be binding unless you continue to use the Services after administration has posted updates. Any public materials are kept online within the applicable terms unless the uploader or other rightful party requests otherwise. Any information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, GUI, software rendered by Udimicom, Limited (excluding end-user information and materials) is owned by or licensed to Udimicom, Limited, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. You do have no right to use intellectual property of Udimicom, Limited unless the usual use of Services or clearly expressed consent of Udimicom, Limited; If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. In case translation of this Agreement or supplemental policies to other language has discrepancies with English text, English shall prevail.